Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What to Do About Thank Yous?

I have our thank you notes for the wedding already printed and stamped, so cute thank notes to send aren't my problem. I'm having a problem deciding whether to send seperate shower thank yous.

Under normal circumstances, I'd send a seperate shower thank you but you see, my bridal shower is 6 days before our wedding. Two notes in one week? It seems a little weird but then maybe that's what you're suppose to do.

Mr. Joey and I were talking it over last night and he suggested a seperate thank you note if the shower gift is something just for me (PJs, bath stuff) and a merged thank you note if the gift was purchased off our registries.

What do you think? Seperate thank you notes no matter what or seperate thank you notes only if the gift is something for me only?

No comments: