Thursday, July 23, 2009

Down to Single Digits

That's right friends, we're down to single digits.

It's starting to feel real. My sister (Joey MOH) arrived yesterday and I feel like that was the official start of the wedding countdown. She's the first of the wedding party/guests to arrive and today FMIL Joey will be here.

I am SO glad Sister Joey is here; 1. because I missed her and 2. because she can manage all the last minutes details I don't have the capacity for. Like for example, where am I going to stay the night before the wedding and what is our wedding car going to be?

I was going to stay at my parents house but they now have 8 out of town guests staying at their house. That feels like too much madness and not enough hot water for me. Mama Joey is upset that I'm considering not staying there and possibly staying at my apartment the night of the wedding. She says it's tradition to stay at your parents house the night before the wedding and I say it's a logistical nightmare. I do not have the energy to fight this out with her so I'm leaving MOH/Sister Joey to figure this out.

Where are you staying the night before the wedding? Did anyone spend it with their FI?

No comments: