Thursday, July 16, 2009

Must Have Photos

I've been thinking about our must have photos for a LONG time. Actually, it all started with a post from Ms. Mascara featuring this picture:

image

Mr. Joey is a teacher and we're getting married at the chapel at his school. We talked about doing a shot where the bridal party is in "class" and he's teaching. I also thought about making a dunce cap so one of us could wear it and sit in the corner. :)

Then Ms. Piglet, posted about the ties and shoes shots and I remembered we want those too particularly since my shoes are nice and bright and we finally found some socks for Mr. Joey. I love this shot.

image

Besides the shots above, we were having a hard time coming up with a list images when I came across a Real Simple must have photo checklist. Score!

It had all the basics and a few more we hadn't thought of. I went through the list and got rid of a few suggestions and then added my own. Since I have a costume change at the ceremony, I'd really love some shots of me trying to get into my sari. I'd also love a shot of the sari fabric.

If we have time after the ceremony, I'd love a huge group shot with all our guests at the chapel.

We're still trying to come up with a few must have shots that are a little more interesting than the typical ones listed by Real Simple.

What are your must have shots?

No comments: