Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mr. Joey's Back!

I was really, really productive while Mr. Joey was away. I started and finished the assigned seats, designed the table numbers, made good progress on the centerpieces, figured out the bouquets for MOH Joey and myself and I finally found the wedding inspiration I've been searching for.

Despite the progress, I'm really, really glad he's back. His returned has reminded me how little time we have left until the big day. We've got a month, or a little less than 5 weeks left and our to do list is still pretty long.

We've managed to get a lot of the big things out of the way like collecting RSVPs and finishing seating assignments, but we have a lot of the little details still left to complete. Now that Mr. Joey is back and done with school, he has lots of time to take care of the details. Some of the ones I trust him with are getting the liquor license, picking up the beer, mixers and wine orders and assembling the table numbers/menus. I say trust because Mr. Joey isn't the most patient person when it comes to detailed crafts.

I might have to outsource a few tasks or eliminate some all together (gasp!).

What items on you wedding to do list have to delegated to your FI?

No comments: