Saturday, June 20, 2009

When Mr. Joey's Away (part 2)...

...Ms. Joey decided on flowers for her bouquet. 

I had some flower inspiration before, but now I know what flower is going to be featured in my modern bouquet -- the Billy Button.

I first ran across this flower months ago when I saw it on one of my favorite wedding inspiration websites, Black. White. Yellow.   I loved the Billy Button and then I forgot about the Billy Button until a recent search for yellow flowers.

Then I came across this

And this


I found a few websites online that sell Billy Buttons pretty cheap but before I buy, I'm checking to see if the flowers are fresh or dried.  I'd prefer fresh but I'm OK with dried.  I think they will give fresh flowers a little punch.

Anyone else considering dried flowers?

No comments: