Friday, June 26, 2009

Centerpieces - part 2

My former attempt at the centerpieces were a bust (pengy, can you link part 1 please?). I searched online for inspirations but most of what I found wasn't doable on our budget. And then I looked down, literally, and found a little inspiration in my own home


I put this little number together over the weekend when my Mom told me to take some roses home from her garden. It was cute, simple and easy to replicate. I could use dahlias or yellow roses in place of the red/pink ones and I could use the the Billy Balls in place of the little pink puff flowers. I'd swap out the frame for the table number and forgo the succulent in this particular centerpiece.
I also tried it with the succulent.


I had a meeting at the Lake Union Cafe and brought along a few vases and a table runner to play with.



I really like the 3 vases in a row and the colors. I also like the picture above (it needs flowers). My next step is the figure out how many of each vase I have and try to stretch them over 10 booths and 6 long tables. I also have 5 big round tables I don't know what to do with. You should expect a few more entries about the centerpieces!

Anyone else find wedding decor inspiration staring them right in the face?

No comments: