Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Verdict

Where did we leave off? Oh right, I was trying the dress on again. So yes, I tried it on again and the verdict?


I LOVE it. I don't know if it was my headache or the lighting or just being tired. It's perfect and it looks great with my shoes. The only thing is that it's too big. Yes! TOO BIG. I was measured for it in February and come May, it seems I've dropped a dress size or two.


So here are the pictures. I must warn you that they aren't great. I tried taking a picture of myself in the mirror but the flash blurred me out. I had to come into the back room and take the shots with iphotobooth. So I'm running back and forth from the computer while trying to hold my dress back. Then I tried to take a picture with my shoes, but that didn't turn out great. You'll see.










I definitely needs to be taken in a size or two. But I love it and am feeling not so Klingon-y anymore. Did you have second and third thoughts about your dress after you bought it?

No comments: