Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Not the Welcome We Were Hoping For

On Monday night I met Mr. Joey at the gym.  I had just finished spin class and was going to catch a ride home with him.  We caught up on each others day and as we pulled up to out apartment he said, "Oh, there's a package for you."  What package?  Hmm...the DRESS!  It was the dress.

I grabbed the package from Liza off the counter and ran to our room.  I busted though the envelopes to find a lovely dress that I was dying to try on.  Of course I was sweaty and foul smelling and couldn't possibly try the dress on right then and there.  So I showered, then had dinner (couldn't try it on with wet hair) and then tried the dress on.  Oh Sh** was my first reaction.  I looked like a Klingon.  The shoulders looked huge and the dress hung on me everywhere.  I took the dress off.  Hung it up and went to bed at 8pm.  I had a monstrous headache!  

In the morning I woke up and since I was working from home, decided to take a few minutes before getting dress (sweats and t-shirt) to look at dresses online.  I knew I still wanted a short dress but something else.  I found one I liked on Ebay and almost put in a bid ($49.99) but then decided I needed to try on my dress on more time.

What's the verdict?  You'll just have to stay tuned.  

No comments: