Saturday, May 9, 2009

Here She Comes!!

When I got home Friday night, I opened my email and saw this note:

"Hello Catherine,
I hope you are well! I just wanted to let you know that your custom pearl gray cotton sateen ruffle dress was shipped USPS Priority Mail today, 5/8. To track your package, you can go to www.usps.com and enter your tracking # 0307 xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx.

Your dress turned out so lovely! I really hope you enjoy wearing it on your wedding day!

Thanks again for supporting my designs! It was such a pleasure meeting you."

best,
liza rietz"

OMG!  It's on it's way!!!  The dress is on it's way.  I know it won't get here until Monday or Tuesday but I keep logging in to the USPS site to check.  Is it crazy that I kind of want to work from home next week so I can be here to welcome it when it arrives?

What wedding delivery did you stalk?

No comments: