Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Name is Ms. Joey and I am a List Nerd

I love lists. I’m the kind of person who makes a handwritten to do list every few days with sub-lists under each to do item on my list. I’m also the kind of list nerd who will add an item to my To Do List I got done just so I can immediately cross it off. I need to see on paper that I got a lot done. :) I even have special notebooks just for my lists. I told you, I’m a list nerd.

Over the last week, I’ve been slowly putting together a To Do List for the wedding. We’ve only got about 75 days left until the big day and I needed a list to help me get things done.

I thought I was on top of things but then I made this list of lists and find I’m on top of very little.

Here's part of my To Do List.

Ceremony:
Order a copy of Mr. Joey's Baptismal Certificate
Finalize ceremony participants
-send verification for to wedding witness
Ceremony Readings
-select readings
-send Ceremony Coordinator selection form

Arrhae box/bag
Finalize music selections
Programs
-make map
-finalize design
Flowers
Seating design
Make flowers for flower girl’s basket

This is just the ceremony part of the list. If you could only see the rest. It goes on for pages! We did make a bit of progress this week. All the items in bold italics are complete (!)

Are you a list nerd who makes to do list within her to do list?

No comments: