Monday, April 27, 2009

The Real Trial - part 1

The amazing Ashley came over on Saturday to do our real hair and make-up trial. We did one previously, but I didn't know what I really wanted. She was great. She used my inspiration pictures to come up with the perfect hair and make-up combo.

So this is me on a normal day. I don't wear much make-up. Blush, eyeliner (mostly on the bottom) and mascara. That's it. I used wear more but traveling has forced me to simplify.



This is my fancy face. A little tinted moisturizer, more eyeliner and a little shadow. I don't usually wear lip color. My lips would look HUGE. I'm lip salve kind of girl.


Here is Ashley's handy work.



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the airbrushing. It was so light; it didn’t feel like I had make-up on. Overall, I really like the make-up. I'm not a huge fan of the really light shadow (based) right below my eyebrows. Maybe something a tinsy bit closer to my skin color? What do you think of the shimmery shadow? I really like it but I was also thinking something a little more pink? I really would love to do a green or yellow but I'm not sure it would go with the borrowed sari.

I do think we need to go with longer lashes. We did medium length flares, just 3 on each side. I think they made my lashes fuller but not any longer. I played with the longer lashes a bit on Sunday and I don't think they look too crazy especially since she'd place them on the out corner only.

Thoughts ladies?

No comments: