Monday, April 13, 2009

Changing My Dress

Oh no, I haven't changed my mind about my dress. I'm still going with the fabulous short number by Liza Rietz, I've just asked her if a little change is possible.

I love the dress as is and would wear it as she designed it but for some reason, only recently did I realize that me and crew necklines? Not a flattering pair. I have wide boobs (yes, I said it) and a crew neckline highlights their wideness. I don't really know how to explain it better than that. I'm sure a push-up bra would help but I also know a scoop neck does wonders. So I emailed Liza and asked her if a small scoop neck was at all possible. Thankfully she said yes and proposed a change.

This is is her original design

And this is the change to the neckline


images

I love it. I also love that now I can wear a necklace. Did you change the neckline to your dress so it would flatter your top half better? We're you happy with the result?

No comments: