Monday, April 27, 2009

The Memory Flower Girl Bowl-Basket

So Susan of Up in the Air Somewhere sent me two designs of the bowl-basket (Pengy! Can you link the Memory Bowl post whe it's up?) and I decided to go with option 1. I loved the ruffle/petal things and she was right -- it did remind me of my dress. I think I made the right choice.

without handle

with handle




the petals


The corks in their new home.

I love the basket. Also, Susan made it so the handle can come off and the little hole that attached the handle to the bowl can be covered by gluing on some extra petals she enclosed. We may not have tons of wedding pictures hanging in our new house but we'll have lots to remind us of the big day.


Are you doing anything special for the usually overlooked flower girl basket?

No comments: