Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just Plain Fun!

Mr. Joey is a t-shirt guy. He loves them and has all sorts of odd ones. As I was perusing the Weddingbee blog yesterday, I noticed a post about Sales from Around the Web and a comment made by Mrs. Toucan in particular about a sale at Threadless. Thanks Mrs. Toucan!
We LOVE Threadless. The t-shirts are so cool and you know the odds of running into someone wearing the same Threadless shirt you're wearing are pretty slim.
That being said, I had full intentions of filling my Threadless cart with $5 shirts for Mr. Joey but couldn't find many I liked in his size. Instead, I decided to by thank you t-shirts.
We have a lot of people helping us with this wedding. Some jobs big, some small but all important to us. So along with some homemade Limoncello and Lumpia, I decided that I wanted all our friendors to get something that would represent us and them. So for $70 including shipping, I bought 12 shirts. Yes, 12! One of them is going to be one of my wedding gifts to Mr. Joey, one is a little present for our new nephew, one a birthday gift for a friend and one for me just because. So for less than $6 a piece, I got some awesome shirts!!
For the Band:



from top to bottom:
the Average Bear, Music Box and Allow Me to Explain through Interpretive Dance
For the Ring Boy and Flower Girl:


from top to bottom: Lab Partners, Impostor at the Bird Hotel
For the Reception Coordinators:

from top to bottom: Scare List, mmm...oranges
And for our amazing breakfast guru (post to come):



Gingerbread Nightmares
I'm so excited about these shirts because not only did we get a great deal, but they are just plain FUN! Where are you getting your thank you gifts? We're hoping to bring back some fun stuff from Australia too.

No comments: