Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And I Did it Again!!

So, I selected my first bridal hair piece. Then I selected my second. And now I hope I've selected my last one. I loved the first one but wasn't sure how I'd actually wear it. For some reason I couldn't love it like I should. The second one I also loved and even had boutonnières made to match. I paid and received it and was happy. Then one faithful day I looked at it again and realized it was just not right for a Joey wedding. It was lovely but it was beachy. I put it away and thought I'd feel differently, but I didn't. So I surfed Etsy again until I found a seller with really lovely but interesting recycled pieces. I sent Jess at beetle and bloom a note asking her if she'd be interested in making a custom piece. I didn't know what I was looking for, but I knew what I didn't want. I sent her pictures of my dress, shoes, a link to Weddingbee and pictures of the hair pieces I'd selected and passed on. She was great! She went to work and a few days later came up with these lovely numbers...

Option 1 is smaller but is more in line with the style of my dress. The flower is paler than the yellows we are wearing but it is super cute.




Option 2 is larger and the yellow flower is bolder.




My gut is telling me to see if I can get option 1 with the yellow flower of option 2. I like option 2 but I think it looks like the white flower I bought and decided against. What will Jessica come up with? Only time will tell. But I do like shot 1 of option 2! Maybe Option 2 with a little more white texture to make it look less like what I had before?
Katie of my panel says option 2 hands down -- just as it is.

Which flower would you choose?

Option 1
Option 2
Option 1 with the yellow of Option 2
Option 2 with a little modification to make it look less like my previous beachy choice.

P.S.
If you are interested in my lovely white beachy hair piece, let me know as I'm trying to sell it. :)

No comments: