Friday, March 6, 2009

Decorating block

Mr. Joey just sent me a few shots of the chapel we're getting married at. I've only been once and I had asked him to take some pictures in between classes.

The chapel is really simple and has A LOT of light during the day. It's also really plain (which can be good) and has a lot of chairs that aren't exactly the cutest things. Why couldn't they have grey seat cushions?









Besides a flower arrangement on the alter (which we'd reuse at the reception), I don't know what to do to decorate. I thought of hanging a few of vases off the the first chair every other row. A little yellow ribbon a one of these vases from CB2?
The thing is that I didn't budget for decorating the chapel. The ceremony is only a blessing and the whole thing should only take about 30 minutes. So I don't want to spend too much money.
What do you think? Would you leave the space as is? If you'd decorate, how would you do it on a budget?

No comments: