Friday, March 27, 2009

Doing My Homework : The Hair

Last time I met with Ashley my hair/make-up artist, I didn't do my homework. I wasn't sure what I really wanted so we played with a few styles. After some careful consideration and few hours lost surfing the web, I think I finally know what I'm after.

I'm thinking a low ponytail pulled to the side. Sweeping bangs in front to hide my crazy hairline. I don't want something that looks "done." I'm looking for something pulled together but slightly messy. If a hair or two fall out of place on the big day, I want it to look like it was meant to be that way. I also want my hair to have some body.

Here's what I'm thinking...







all images from project wedding

I'm leaning toward the low ponytails of American Ferera (pic 5) and Michelle Williams (pic 6) but I really like the messy bun of Misha Barton (pic 3). Actually, I really like her make-up in this picture too.
Is your wedding day hair going to be put together and polished or a little messy?

No comments: