Monday, March 23, 2009

Brown Dress Plan : Week 1

If you think back to last week and my post about my health and weight (take a quick glance to fresh your memory), you'll remember that I'm trying to get back to my DC healthy lifestyle.  

My goals were:

1. Spin class twice a week.  
2. Eating breakfast every morning  
3. Weights and abs an hour a week  
4. Additional hour of cardio

How'd I do?

1. Well, I didn't make it to any Spin classes.  Working late one night and an appointment with our architect the other.
2. Breakfast? Check!  
3. Weights and abs an hour a week?  Double check!  I got in about an hour of each this week.
4. Additional hour of cardio?  Triple check!  Since I didn't get to Spin class, I squeezed in 3 hours of cardio this week.

In addition, I also made it to a Yoga class and got in about 3 miles of extra walking with Mr. Joey.  I picked up all the food we ate this week by walking to the store.  Well, that's a lie.  We did stop at the fruit stand on Sunday for weekday snacks.  

Not bad so far.  Did you find the first week of a new health or diet plan the easy or hard?

No comments: