Monday, December 15, 2008

Searching in a field of yellow

So I've been searching for the perfect yellow shoe to go with my dress. Unfortunately, nothing in my price range comes in my size or is something I can walk in. All the cute shoes in yellow have 4 inch heels. I tried walking in them, and it's just not possible. 3 inches is as high as i can go. I had just about given up when I found these saviors from J.Crew. The best part is that I found them on Ebay for $35.00! The yellow is soooo perfect! I think Ms. Peep toe has the same pair in green.



I'm doing everything backwards. I have my dress and shoes, but I don't have a photographer. We picked out our honeymoon destination but haven't thought about which hotel we're going hold a block of rooms at for our guests. Are you working off a set schedule, accomplishing wedding tasks in order or our you checking off tasks in what ever order you feel like?

No comments: