Thursday, February 26, 2009

Opps...I did it again!

No, I didn't play with your heart but I did change my mind about my hairpiece. I know, this is my 4th change but this time it's going to stick -- I already paid for and have received the goods.

Actually, I order more than the goods. I bought hairpieces for my MOH (grey with yellow) and flower girl
a boutonniere for the groom which matches mine
boutonnieres for the BM, ushers and ring boy
and matching boutonnieres/corsages for the Moms and Dads

Since there are so few people in the wedding party, I wanted something that would set us apart as a group. I went back and forth about real versus fake flowers for the boutonnieres. I was afraid the fake would look too fake but they came out just beautifully. I was inspired by Mrs. Avocado's boutonnieres. Her's were gorgeous. I got my lovely numbers from JMGJewelDesign. Jessica was amazing and so patient with me. She even threw in a pair of pearl earrings as a gift. I love how everything turned out!
Are you using non-real flowers in your wedding? If so, why did you decide against the real thing.

No comments: