Thursday, October 8, 2009

Love in Grey and Yellow: Ready Or Not, Here I Come

After Mr. Joey and I got a little something in our bellies and Jess got all his detail shots, it was was finally time for the first look.

I wasn’t nervous because we were getting married and making a lifetime commitment (who would be nervous about that?), I was nervous because Mr. Joey had heard so much about the dress, seen the shoes and little accessories, but hadn’t seen them all together.  I guess I wasn’t nervous, I was excited to show him everything.

DPP_0095

Don’t Turn Around…

DPP_0098-1

…because here I come…

DPP_0099

…almost there – I’m practically running!

DPP_0102

Hee…hee..

DPP_0104

Aww…there we go.  I think I’m whispering, “we’re almost done,” in his ear.

We did the first look because we had to.  We weren’t sure we’d have time between the ceremony and the reception for pictures.  I’m glad we did it this way.  I felt more relaxed about the ceremony after this.

Are you doing a first look?  Why or why not?

images by Jess Carmichael, editing by Mrs. Joey

No comments: