Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Love in Grey and Yellow: The Munchies

While I was getting into my dress, the early arrivers were grabbing a little something to eat and a big something to drink.  Our breakfast bar was set up in the school entrance plaza so people could hangout in the sunshine or shade during breakfast.

townesatbreakfast

DPP_0074

DPP_0078-1

breakfast

I was a little disappointed when I saw these pictures.  There was suppose to be a lovely white table cloth on the table and little menu signs.  Unfortunately my Mom had the table cloth and signs and she was just leaving her hotel room when chapel coordinator set up breakfast.  Oh well…

DPP_0085 

Mr. Joey joined his brother, Dad and family friend Charlotte for some much needed caffeine.  Not to be left out of the delicious fun, I too snuck in a little breakfast.  I’m sorry the first picture of me in the dress you get see was taken in the bathroom, eating food and sporting a ridiculous look on my face.  But I have to say, that maple, bacon, cheddar scone was AMAZING!

breakfast

images by Jess Carmichael, last image by cousin Jules, editing by Mrs. Joey

No comments: