Thursday, October 22, 2009

Love in Grey and Yellow : The First Dance

We exited out of the kitchen into a room of people we loved.

Catherine-Micah-First-Dance-Web-1 Look at the goofy look on my face!  I had that same face in a school picture when I was 7 years old.

CM-Reception-Deets-Web-46

CM-Reception-Guests-Web-30

The music started, and we started to dance

Catherine-Micah-First-Dance-Web-4 Catherine-Micah-First-Dance-Web-2

Catherine-Micah-First-Dance-Web-12

I LOVE this picture!!

DPP_0530-2 And this one.  You can see the whole dance floor and all the guest looking on.

Catherine-Micah-First-Dance-Web-5 DPP_0666 Catherine-Micah-First-Dance-Web-9

Our friends looked on and seemed to be just as happy as we were.  Even though the song didn’t turn out the way we planned (see my wedding heartbreaks for more info), I loved that the guys in Micah’s band played it.  They were there when we met, Josh, the lead singer was the first person who knew we started dating, and they are all still around now that we are married. 

Did you have someone special sing or perform you first dance song?

All pictures except image 6 are by Persimmon Images.  Image 6 by Jess Carmichael

No comments: