Thursday, October 22, 2009

Love in Grey and Yellow : A Few Reception Details

While we were busy getting married, one of our amazing photographers, Kat from Persimmon Images a.k.a. Mrs. Cherry Pie was busy capturing a few of the reception details.  Here are some of our favorites!

CM-Reception-Deets-Web-3 CM-Reception-Deets-Web-2

CM-Reception-Deets-Web-6

A few of the table settings. 

CM-Reception-Deets-Web-16 CM-Reception-Deets-Web-34 Some of the tables got a few (or 10) more elements than I had planned.  Luckily, I didn’t notice.  The empty vase was for my bouquet. 

CM-Reception-Deets-Web-14The final Bee guest appearance came in the form of a drawing. We had a little something extra made for the kids.  Mrs. Gummy Bear did an amazing job.  I loved how it came out.  I can’t wait to color one in myself and have it displayed in our home. :)

CM-Reception-Deets-Web-35 I loved the luggage tags favors I slaved over.  They were a huge hit.  People loved the design and that they could actually use them.  Our flower girl had her tag on her backpack on the first day of school.

CM-Reception-Deets-Web-29  CM-Reception-Deets-Web-32 I really liked the succulents.  People were really excited to take them home after the reception.  If I had it to do again.  I’d only do succulents and Billy Balls at the reception.  I loved the dahlias and Queen Anne’s Lace but I couldn’t put the flowers together until the day before the wedding. The succulents were ready 2 weeks before the wedding and I received the Billy Ball a week before.  They keep really well too.  I still have some from the wedding in our apartment.  They look fresh even when they are dry.

CM-Reception-Deets-Web-10 CM-Reception-Deets-Web-12CM-Reception-Deets-Web-27 Our reception space had so many lovely details in itself.  We didn’t plan on having a vintage looking wedding, but somehow between the dress, veil and reception site, it came out that way.  It was fate I guess.

Images by Persimmon Images

No comments: