Thursday, October 22, 2009

Love in Grey and Yellow : A little Mingling and A Few Last Details

cousins

Aren’t my cousin pretty and handsome?  They are so cool and I’m so glad they get along with Mr. Joey.  We’re all pretty close.

AC I LOVE these girls!  They came all the way from DC to be here on my big day.  We’ve been through some tough times together and some happy times.

DPP_0575-1 Our beautiful flower girl was pooped after a long day of dancing!

the girlsMy EMP girls!  I LOVES them too

wedding5  Mr. Joey, one of his favorite (former) students and one of our favorite English teachers.

DPP_0782 Band Boys looking on.

CM-Reception-Guests-Web-38 CM-Reception-Guests-Web-36 Lots of laughing

CM-Reception-Guests-Web-25 CM-Reception-Guests-Web-47 CM-Reception-Guests-Web-48 Catherine-Micah-First-Dance-Web-7

A few beauties and a few studs :)

CM-Reception-Guests-Web-50 He gives this wedding 2 thumbs up!

These are some of my favorite pictures from the wedding.  I love seeing everyone having a great time.  It makes all the work worth it!

CM-Reception-Deets-Web-25 CM-Reception-Deets-Web-49

DPP_0557 DPP_0703

DPP_0563-1

DPP_0545

A few last details before the afternoon was over.

We had a great time but we were happy to be done, get some rest, let our hair down and head down under!

Images 1-6, 16-20 by Jess Carmichael, Images 7-15 by Persimmon Images

No comments: