Monday, September 28, 2009

Love in Grey and Yellow : Rubba Dub Dub Thanks for the Grub

Yay Lake Street Catering! The food was…well, all I can say is NOM NOM NOM!  I know I’ve been singing their praises a lot but seriously, I can’t think of two nicer people than Neil and Lynn.  The night was perfect and really, that was all because of them. 

OK, now that the thanking and praising is over, let’s eat!

Catherine-Rehearsal-2009-Dinner-Drinks-Dessert-Web-18 Everybody get in line!  Foods on!

Catherine-Rehearsal-2009-Dinner-Drinks-Dessert-Web-19 The potatoes were to die for. 

Catherine-Rehearsal-2009-Dinner-Drinks-Dessert-Web-16 Stuffed Portobello mushrooms?

Catherine-Rehearsal-2009-Dinner-Drinks-Dessert-Web-15 Like actual meat?  How about smoked tri-tip with Alabama white BBQ sauce? 

Catherine-Rehearsal-2009-Dinner-Drinks-Dessert-Web-14 Neil making it look easy.

Catherine-Rehearsal-2009-Dinner-Drinks-Dessert-Web-20 I haven’t had lunch yet and I’m wishing I could eat this picture.

Catherine-Rehearsal-2009-Dinner-Drinks-Dessert-Web-21

Catherine-Rehearsal-2009-Dinner-Drinks-Dessert-Web-28 This is good eating!

All images by Persimmon Images

What are you having for your rehearsal dinner?

No comments: