Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Recaps : Let's Vote On It

So we're starting to get pictures back from the wedding and I can't decide in what order to post recaps. There's the bridal events before the wedding like the shower and bachelorette. There's all the prep the week before, the rehearsal dinner, the ceremony, the reception and the after party. Of course, there's also the honeymoon. In addition, I have a budget breakdown post, one about what I'd do differently and one that discusses the hardships of the wedding week. I thought about being different and starting with the most recent first, but I can't decide. What do you think?

1. Recaps in normal order

2. Start with the budget breakdown followed by what I'd do differently, the week of hardships and then the recap as normal

3. Start and the most recent and work back from there

4. Other

I'm open to suggestions, so please comment below if you have an idea :)

No comments: