Tuesday, November 3, 2009

One Day You’re In, The Next Day Your Out

Or married.  DPP_0133

Well that’s it, the whole shebang.  We planned, we wed, we partied and we survived.  The whole thing was very surreal.  Some days it was too real and other days I felt like I was living in a dream (and sometimes a nightmare).

I really enjoyed sharing our wedding with everyone and I hope the hive found my posts interesting but helpful.  I seriously get really excited when I see people mention on the Boards that they are trying Craigslist out for wedding related needs or are thinking about poster invites or Goodwill makeovers.  I hope flower girl poms, short dresses with bright shoes and funny t-shirts as bridal party gifts get more popular too.

I’m really sad to be “out” of Weddingbee for good, so I won’t be.  We’ll just say I’'ll bee on a very extended leave of absence from the wedding planning scene.  I’m sure I’ll have projects to share that can be wedding related. 

While I won’t be blogging here, I will still be blogging.  You can find Mr. Joey and I documenting our house building and decorating journey at Forty Twenty Four.  I hope some of you will “hop” over and say hi.

I love this place, it really helped make my wedding experience.  I hope it won’t be too long until I hop in for a hello!

Love,

Mrs. Joey

No comments: